Friday, December 7, 2012

Everything happens for a reason

Hello everybody! I want to share something with you, something that has been happening to me for a while now. Four years ago I moved to Snagov from Bucharest because I got married and I wanted to do something different with my life. After 2 years of teaching French and 2 more years of taking care of my daughter, I realized that my life wasn't as fulfilling as I would have expected. But I just didn't know what to do, what to change. This summer I bought a magazine and it had a present in it: the book Petite Anglaise. Since I didn't have anything more interesting to do, I read it. It's about an English woman who's dream was to live in France, she has a blog and everything starts with this blog. About the same time, I started to follow danarogoz.one.ro and it opened my mind about the blogosphere. Dana published a post called "How to build a fashion blog"; since I always loved fashion and photography, I question came to my mind: why not have my own blog? And that's how petitegigi came to life.

Conclusion: everything happens for a reason in life, we just have to be patient and find out what that reason is.

I hope I didn't bore you to death with my story! Do you have anything to share?



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish you a lovely weekend my dear!

Corporatista said...

Thanks, Laura!

Unknown said...

I'm sure gonna buy that book :) I was looking for something nice to rad, thanks for inspiring me!

ZADIN said...

Sunt total de acord. Totul se întâmplă pentru un motiv... cu toate acestea îți spun din proprie experință că bloggingul este o muncă dificilă cu satisfacții puține... cel puțin la început... cu toate acestea dacă ai o poveste de spus, te încurajez să continui să o spui... se vor găsi oameni care să o citească.

www.zadinblog.com

Corporatista said...

Fac blogging din pasiune, nu am cine stie ce asteptari! Eu postez pentru cine vrea sa vada!